Online Fee Payment Information
Wetaskiwin School Fee Payment Just Got Easier!
Wetaskiwin Public Schools is excited to announce our new online payment system! In an effort to reduce time, money and paper waste, parents of returning students can avoid the long lines of school start-up and pay their children’s school fees through a secure online website that is accessed through the school district’s website.
If you are a parent who has multiple children at multiple schools, they will all appear together under your online payment parent account. With a few simple mouse clicks, parents can view assessed fees, any outstanding balances, and pay for all of their children in a single transaction. Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard and Interac Online.
As a Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools parent, you have the option to pay a number of mandatory and elective school fees online. Our fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees from the comfort of your home or office.
When can I use the Online Payment System?
Parents of children at participating all Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools can pay for fees online.
What are the costs associated with using the Online Payment System?
When using the Wetaskiwin Online Payments System, parents will not be charged any convenience or transaction fees. They will only be charged for the cost of student fees.
What types of fees can I pay for online?
- Instructional Material Fees (IMR) fees
- Student insurance
- Program/Course Fees
What can a parent do with the online payment system?
- Pay selected school fees
- Make fee payments for all students in your family at one time
- View your payment history
- View all your upcoming fee payments in one place
- Print payment receipts
- Print student account statements
What are the benefits of using the online payment system?
- Accepts credit card
- Provides a convenient and secure transaction
- Available 24 hours a day
- Convenience of paying multiple fees in one place
- Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Saves school office staff the time of manually keying payments into accounting and student fee information systems
- Streamlines fee management and collection processes for parents and the district
- Provides better fee reporting at the school and district level
Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools does not store or keep your credit information. All fee transactions paid online are processed by a third party (Moneris).
How do I use the online payment system?
- Please go to Online School Fee Payments